Monday 11 February 2013

Bird Cage Gift Baskets

Hi All,

I have always been really into making gift baskets for family and friends and enjoy taking the time to think of different ways in which to present them and varying themes etc. 

I have recently created some gift baskets in the form of bird cages, as it is a lovely way to present the gift but the cage can also be used again for decoration around the home, some of my friends have used their's with candles inside for added decoration.




To make the baskets I purchased the bird cages from a local home store along with some decorative plastic flowers which I cut into individual strands and weaved through the cage, securing with some beading wire.  The contents includes a variety of smellies, purchased according to the reciepents taste. 

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment