Thursday 17 January 2013

Christening Card

Hi All,

I have recently recieved a request for a personalised card, as this is my first card for a christening, I thought I would share it with you all...!


I enjoy colouring with my promarkers so I always try to include a stamped image on my cards.  I really struggled at first to think of what type of image to use but when I found this digi stamp, 'Cuddle Cloud Baby' at Meljen's designs, I thought I had to use it as it is sooo cute!

I paired up the image with some papers from my 'New Leaf' 8x8 from Papiers creation and little bits and bobs I have had lying in my embellishment drawerwhich were just waiting to be used, including lace ribbon and pearl gems from Craft time.

For the lettering I used my new Sizzix Zingo alphabet die using my Big Shot from Sizzix, which I love! I usually do everything by hand but with my new cutting machine I am getting addicted to cutting out personalised lettering in matching papers!

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment